- today i finished work at 10am. that's an hour of hard labour. pathetic. i'm far too efficient, obviously.
- i finally printed some pictures for something i've been writing for beat torture
and could i find the envelope i put all the pages i'd finished already? no. see this is what always happens, i put things in one place to, you know, not lose them, and i can't find that one place the next day. fuckwit. maybe today. luckily i've not completely lost anything, it's all on computers somewhere, in some sense. not as the same versions, but still. i'm sure it'll turn up....
- i threw the remote to carl last night, and it bounced off his knees into his tea. i didn't know he had a drink! the backwards button sort of turned into the subtitles button and i had to watch torchwood with subtitles. they even had the lyrics to song 2.
- lol torchwood. seriously. i thought i was watching a fic. not that i've read any torchwood/doctor who fic, but ha ha. captain jack = a slutty manwhore. it's not right when i go 'lol they is gonna kiss' at carl and they fucking do. not right. i feel dirty (but i love it)
- i need furniture, like really bad. this is a fact.
- carl's going home today. he was supposed to go yesterday but umm.. he was going to go to the studio real early and collage all day but he couldn't find his keys anywhere. they were in my coat pocket. wah. so he's doing that today. i assume he's either still in bed, doing the washing up (he made the most amazing 'italian style' cottage pie ever last night, though to be honest it was my first ever cottage pie. but nevertheless it was awesome.) or he's actually found his keys as my phone hasn't rung yet. he said something about not coming down again for the weekend.. i'm going to miss him. and be incredibly bored.
- i really really loved death proof. omg so awesome. especially the end. who would have thought a 18minute car duel would be that good? i also love my new silky undies. sexay.
- god, why am i still here? i accidently ended up doing some work just now, people being idiots when it comes to deliveries. dimwits. i'm off to pay my rent and other adult things.